Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break

A couple of weeks ago, I got a message saying that the Kippes girls might come visit us on their spring break. We were so excited! These are our friends from TX, but we call them family. I used to babysit their kids and now they are old enough to watch my own kids! Makes me feel old hah. My mom was even able to fly up with them to visit too! My husband was a trooper with 5 extra girls in the house hah! He's pretty used to it by now ;)

They were only here for a couple of days, so we tried to get in as much fun as we could! 

Thursday we had a picnic downtown, played at the park, ate ice cream, and did some shopping. Seems to be our "regular" now days. 





Even the big kids had fun playing ;)

 




Friday my husband had to be a safety swimmer and do beach rescues on Hilton Head, so we went to watch. It was neat to see them in action!


We spent the rest of the day on the beach and enjoying Hilton Head!
It is so beautiful there! It's about an hour drive from our house, but totally worth it! I think we'll be spending many more days there while Stuart has time off! 



Brynlee & Faith were glued to each other the whole time.


Nana took Scarlett down to the water.


It was cold, but she loved it! And screamed every time we took her out!


















We're so happy they all came to see us! We had so much fun!!
We're going to miss them, but hoping to make a trip home to TX this summer to see everyone again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment