Friday, March 9, 2012

Insta-Week

I suppose it's time I join in on the "Insta-Week" bandwagon. Which would only make sense because I'm addicted to Instagram! If you have an iphone and don't have it you're missing out! 


So here's our week through Instagram...



    1.Waterfront Park      
2.Kisses for my birthday girl      
3.Moon in the sunlight 


4.Waiting for her 1 year checkup at the doctor's office. 19.6lbs & 27inches
5.Cheesing it up
6.Doing her laundry. Starting chores early ;)


7.My big girl :)
8.Tulips at Ihop
9.Matching outfits. Hard to resist!


10.Having fun with Aunt Bridget in town!
11.Lunch at the sands. Her lunch consisted of sand & seashells.
12.Walking in the sand is a tough job!


13.My early risers. Scarlett feeding her sister a paci.
14.Full moon 
15.S'mores night

No comments:

Post a Comment