Monday, March 26, 2012

Handprint Easter Lilies

This morning we made handprint Easter Lilies. 
So, I thought I would share a little tutorial on how to make them!



They're super easy! All you need is green & yellow pipe cleaners, scissors, tape, white card stock, and a vase!


We cut the yellow pipe cleaners in half and wrapped them around the top of the green ones.  


Then we traced & cut handprints. I was going to have Scarlett make some too, but her hands are too small :(


Then we wrapped the handprint around the pipe cleaner and taped the pinky to the thumb.


Next, we curled the fingers with a pencil. 


And they're done! Just put them in your vase and enjoy :) 



2 comments:

  1. I remember making these when I was little. We used to be able to put a dab of perfume in the middle. It's a fun craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!! I love Easter Lilies but the smell can be overwhelming and these are definitely better than fake flowers.

    ReplyDelete