Saturday, March 17, 2012

Insta-Week

I'm a day late on my Insta-week. Surprise surprise, I'm late to everything! But I have a good reason. We have had 2 full weeks of visitors! So much fun & so blessed our family was able to come visit us! :) The girls were worn out. Brynlee slept until 9:30 this morning and that never happens!!!


Here's our week through Instagram...


 1. Laundry basket rides = cheap entertainment! 
2. The dock at sunset. So pretty!
3.Sunday fun at Target :)
 4. Just because.
5. Church is exhausting for this little one!
6. Date night. He thinks he has moves. 
 7. The lighthouse at Hunting Island
8. Beach day
9. Someone has leftover sand on her mouth. 
 10. Spending their last day with Aunt Bridget at the beach.
11. They loved it
12. Sisters + $2.50 Sun Hats from Target 
 13. Her 1st quarter ride. She liked it :)
14. Addicted
15. Catching up on laundry in between guests. Blah..
 16. I used to babysit her! Now she's grown & watching my kids! I feel old.
17. B's sidekicks for the weekend
18. Perfect day in Hilton Head!
19. Watching my husband do beach rescues
20. Waving to the boats.
21. Loving the park at Harbour Town

Wow, that was a long "week!"
We had so much fun with everyone! 
I have lots more to share in upcoming posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment