Friday, March 2, 2012

Dance Class - Observation Day

Brynlee had observation day at dance yesterday. We normally don't get to watch them dance b/c they say it's too distracting with the parents in the room. Honestly it made me mad at first, but now I understand why! So they have a few observation days so we can watch what they have been learning. We were excited to see her and she was excited we got to watch!









They're working on their recital routine and this is the beginning. They're dancing to a winnie the pooh song and they're supposed to be hiding in honey pots. Apparently the good listeners are put in the middle. Not sure how my child got put in the middle hah! At least she listens to someone :) 




She loves dancing! 


And because I can't leave out this picture I took on my phone. 

Daddy's little dancer. 



Stuart took some video of the class. I'll share once it's uploaded!
Until then, I have to get back to preparing for a 1st birthday party tomorrow! 


1 comment: