Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little fun before Halloween

I know my pictures suck lately.
 I have a bad habit of using my iphone camera and never getting out my real one! 
I'm lazy. 
But here are some pics of our pre-halloween fun! 

The girls made paper plate pumpkins.

 


We had clementine pumpkins for a snack.


The kids painted my belly. 
I'm as big as a pumpkin, might as well look like one! 
(We used lotion & food coloring. I didn't feel like being orange for days! ha)


Painted mini pumpkins...


And did some dressing up for fun! 
This isn't her Halloween costume, but I bought this on sale last yr and couldn't resist!
My little cupcake :)


I'll bust out the real camera tomorrow to get some good pictures :)



1 comment:

  1. You all have such a fun time at all the creative crafts! The memories will last a lifetime. Even Ellie got in on the action!!

    ReplyDelete