Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stomach Bug & Bye Bye Paci

We've been MIA for a while because the stomach bug has taken over our house.....again! This time poor Bryn was the victim :( She got it twice in 2 weeks! But thank goodness she's feeling better. I spent the entire day yesterday washing bedding, clothes, and everything imaginable in this house & trying to disinfect every square inch! Clorox wipes are my new best friend! Just glad we're getting it before the baby comes and not after! And having sick kids has forced me into nesting!


On another note, Scarlett no longer has a paci! She's gone a week without it and is doing great. I've tried to keep her the baby as long as possible, but had to prepare myself that she won't be the baby for much longer. Bittersweet :(

(Sleeping peaceful her 1st night without the paci) 



1 comment:

  1. Wish you guys lived closer to us. Would be happy to help out. Miss you and Love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete