Monday, September 10, 2012

It's a GIRL!

I know we said we weren't going to find out the gender, but we got curious and gave in! So I decided to surprise Stuart with a 3D ultrasound on Saturday. He had no clue, but he had been wanting to know so I figured it would be a nice surprise :) We've never had a 3D ultrasound, so it's fun that we've done something different for each baby! 

It's a...GIRL!


We've thought it was a girl since the beginning. When I told Stuart that I was pregnant, he immediately said "It's a girl." Hah! 

She's already head down which is good! And she even has hair :) 
We think she looks like Scarlett!


All in all, I'm glad we decided to find out. Even though we only have 10-12 weeks left, I've heard too many tragic stories recently and I feel like we get to bond with our baby a little bit more now. We can talk to her and pray for her by name. Brynlee is excited to have another sister! 

P.S. Her name is still a secret! You'll find out when she's born :)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you all. I know Brynlee and Scarlett will both be great sisters. Can't wait to meet her! Love you all very much. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for all of you. We can't wait to see her in person!!!

    ReplyDelete