Sunday, September 23, 2012

30 Weeks

I'm 30 weeks! Can't believe we only have 10 weeks until baby girl's due date! And if she's anything like her sisters, she'll make her appearance a little early! I had a check up on Wednesday and everything looks/sounds good. I passed my glucose test which I had taken the week before. He said my levels looked really good! I'm measuring 1 week behind, but at this point it's normal. Now we're just counting down and trying to get last minute things done b/c I know the next 2 months are going to fly by!


This pregnancy I haven't craved much, but a few random things. Like...salad! And cucumbers with Olive Garden dressing. Yum!


And a few weeks ago it was Coke with crushed ice. Had to have it ;)


After we found out it was a girl, we went shopping for some new clothes & things since the stuff we have is kind of opposite seasons. But I've been disappointed in the selection of girl things now! Maybe I'm going crazy, but after 2 girls I think the boy clothes are so cute! Everything for baby girls is pink! Girls look cute in other colors too! Anyways...we did find this adorable outfit though. Makes me excited for Christmas this year :)


10 more weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment