Monday, August 27, 2012

1st Day of Preschool (4 Years Old)

Today was B's first day of Preschool this year :)


Thought it would be fun to compare to last years picture. She's getting so big!


After the first day, we already have some changes to be made. Not a bad thing, but just going with the flow and seeing what works best. Brynlee wanted to do school upstairs (our playroom) and I thought it might be good for Scarlett too b/c she would be distracted with all the toys. Fail! I should have known she would want to do everything Bryn was doing and when I didn't let her, she screamed all morning! Let me tell you, this little girl is a pro at throwing fits! So, it looks like we'll be moving school downstairs from now on which I think will actually be better for all of us! 

Bryn was excited for her first day. She did a good job but it's going to take some time to get into the swing of things and for her to open up (just like last year.) I'll make a post on Friday about our first week and share what we've been up to! 

1 comment: