Monday, July 9, 2012

{6 Years} Bed & Breakfast

Stuart and I have been married for 6 years and we have never done anything for our anniversary. The 1st year he was deployed in Japan, the second year we were in the hospital with our 1 day old baby, and every year since then has been focused on her & other things. So this year we finally decided to do something for ourselves since we had the chance while we were in TX with lots of family to watch the kids! I found the cutest little bed & breakfast called Tara Farms in Brenham and booked it for the weekend! I had to take pictures to share with y'all how sweet this little cottage is :)



The moment we walked in, Stuart said I know why you picked this place!
It's so shabby chic! Haha...he knows me well ;)







The owners, Tami & Troy are such a sweet couple who put in so much hard work to build this cottage along with their own home! All of the little touches they added made us feel so welcome, and created a nice place to relax. We're so happy we had a chance to meet them and get to know them a little bit!






While we were in Brenham, we also stopped at the Antique Rose Emporium. Such a pretty place! 






And we couldn't go to Brenham without a trip to Blue Bell! 
Only the best ice cream ever :)





We had a nice weekend together! Dreaming about moving back to TX someday and living on a farm for our kids to run around and enjoying the simple life. 
Someday....


4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful little cottage. Glad you guys got to have a great anniversary! I still can't believe you guys are soon going to be a family of 5! That's awesome! I hope one day we can all hangout together again. It's been far to long! And PS I love the pic of you and Stu! Very cute! I feel like Adam and I never have pics of just us anymore. It happens! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place. I agree with Stuart just up your alley. Glad you two got to spend some quality time together. Congratulations on 6 years and many more to come. Love you both very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great find :) I may want to go there myself. Happy Anniversary you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete