Saturday, July 14, 2012

20 Weeks

I'm amazed that this pregnancy is halfway over. Kind of makes me sad because this will most likely be our last and I told myself I wanted to savor it, but I haven't done much to record this pregnancy or my feelings during it. I guess now is the time to start since I'm already 20 weeks!

Everything seems to happen sooner with each pregnancy. I've been having braxton hicks contractions since 14 weeks with this baby (I started at 16 weeks with Scarlett) and I also started feeling the baby move around 14-15 weeks! Stuart has been able to feel it move a couple of times now. I had Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction with both of the girls and this pregnancy is no different so I'm pretty used to it by now, but it's still very painful. The one thing that has been different is Sciatica. It only bothered me maybe once or twice with the girls, but this time it has been catching me off guard A LOT lately and it's a pain in the butt (literally)! Although pregnancy can be uncomfortable and painful sometimes, I don't take it for granted and I know someday I'll miss being pregnant as weird as that sounds.

I have my ultrasound next week, and yes...we are sticking to our plan and not finding out the gender! Just hoping to see a healthy little baby :)


Bye bye toes....see ya in 20 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment