Friday, March 15, 2013

Ellie Picture Catch-Up

Poor 3rd baby has most of her pictures on my phone :( Some of them are my favorites, but I'm trying to make a better effort to get out my real camera to capture this little girl (all the girls for that matter). Here are a few from the past few weeks...


Sleeping Beauty.


Cheeks.



She's starting to fill out, and has an extra leg roll on her left leg. I love it :)




Sleep smiling.



Fuzzy hair.



Loves her Daddy.




She thinks he's funny. At least someone does ;)



Sissy kisses.




Started grabbing at her toys last week. 


Moo Cow. 



Tummy time.




Story time with big sis.






Baby feet.




Mesmerized by the fan.


Look at my legs...


I'm terrible at blogging. Sorry for the photo overload and all the catch-ups! 

She finally had her PT evaluation this week. We've been doing exercises & stretches here at home and she'll go in once a week to work with the therapist.

She is talking a lot more now and giggling. Oh my word it's the cutest thing ever! Last night she was CRACKING up. It was contagious, but I couldn't get a video :( 

My goal is to take more pictures & videos with my real camera and blog more often!! 
The days are flying by and these girls are growing like weeds! Sigh....

2 comments:

  1. Blessed to have little Ellie in our family. We love her more than she'll ever know; along with her two big sisters, Bryn and Scar "Bear"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pretty Lady! Thanks for sharing all these beautiful pictures! Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebester Award. Head over to LandingOnLove.com for the details. I'm looking forward to reading your responses!

    ReplyDelete