Sunday, March 3, 2013

A birthday breakfast

Since Stuart will be working for Scarlett's birthday tomorrow, we decided to celebrate a week early. We just invited a couple friends over last Sunday to have breakfast. Simple, lazy, and low key. Big parties stress me out. This was perfect. And the best part is we didn't even have to get dressed :)

(Stuart made us a new farmhouse kitchen table - I'll post more on that later)

We had lots of food. The kids gobbled up the pancakes & donuts on a stick! 



This plate and cup set were my MeeMee's. They're perfect for our little "Scar-Bear" as we call her :)



I got a video of her blowing out her candle, but of course it's not working :(



We spent the rest of the day outside playing. 


This is her new ride. Oink Oink.




Can't believe my little wild child will be 2 tomorrow! 
Pretty sure I was just planning her 1st birthday yesterday....


1 comment:

  1. How much fun to have a breakfast birthday party with Do-nuts on a stick!! We love her new ride and those purple fuzzy shoes. The "Scar-Bear" nickname is precious just like her!! Dee Dee and Gamps wish we were there to help celebrate...

    ReplyDelete