Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ellie's Newborn Photos

I just got Ellie's newborn photos today! 
So excited, I love them all :) These were taken when she was 6 days old. 







I wanted to use some props that had meaning to our family.
This is the little baby doll crib my sister and I played with when we were kids.



And this suitcase was my grandparents.







I'm surprised we even got a family picture. Scarlett was awful that day and didn't want to have anything to do with cooperating for a picture, but I'm so glad we got 1 that turned out good!  


Photos taken by Kristi James Photography. She did a great job!
http://www.kristijamesphotography.com/

1 comment:

  1. We will take one picture of each. They are all great pictures. The props are really special to you and will be with the girls later.

    ReplyDelete