Monday, February 6, 2012

11 Months

Scarlett, you're 11 months! That means in a month you'll be ONE! I'm not so sure how I feel about this :(







































You have learned so much in the past couple of months, I'm amazed how fast you're learning & growing!


*You can drink out of a straw! And any other cup.


*You like to drink the bath water. It's gross. I wish you wouldn't.


*You dance on command. So stinkin cute! I need to get it on video. 


*You can clap, and you try to say "Yay!"


*You can wave :)


*You have your 2 bottom teeth. 


*You're starting to take steps!


*You can climb the stairs all by yourself. (with mommy following right behind of course) You've been doing this since 9 months. Makes me nervous! 


*You love to eat! And you eat EVERYTHING! It's a good thing. Until you start eating the mulch, leaves, and grass :(


11 months have gone by so fast. Your birthday is right around the corner! You're Daddy doesn't understand why this makes me sad. But you're growing up so quick, and in a month you won't be considered a "baby" anymore. But you'll always be my little baby, even if you don't like it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment