Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catching up...Santa Pics!

My gosh, time flies! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I was going to try and catch up but....a lot has happened in the past 3 months! So, I'll just post on recent things.

This past weekend my aunt & cousin came to visit! It was so nice to be able to catch up with them since we don't get to see them often. We went downtown for a "night on the town" and this little one slept because it was so boring she was so tired!




Then we dressed up the girls and took them to see Santa! 



They both liked him! 
When Bryn saw him she yelled "Santa! Santa! Santa!!!" But once she sat on his lap she wouldn't talk haha, go figure! Guess she doesn't want anything for Christmas. That's easy ;)



Here are some more pics from my phone...



Our elf on the shelf is here :)




This is the girl's mini tree. The one they get to decorate. Can you tell? 



Watching cartoons together.
(That chair is there b/c Scarlett is fascinated with the cable box! lol)





Every time I tell B to give her sister a hug it always looks like she's choking her! 
She's not. 


Ok, maybe this one is a little close, lol poor baby!
They really do love each other :)



No comments:

Post a Comment